Wednesday, May 18, 2011

iSupport - Lewis Price

WORST DAY BEST NIGHT

(click the above mixtape cover to download "Worst Day, Best Night")
Here we are again folks! I've featured the very talented Lewis Price (aka Slimm Duddy) on my blog before! He is truly a ladies man! The mixtape title "Worst Day, Best Night", could not have been better suited! Being an extremely busy woman myself during the day, I want to relax when I get home!


Hits such as "Sex Drive" (produced by HitSynth) and "Body Language" featuring Kaine ...will surely guarantee a sexy night to remember with your significant other. Or for those who are rollin solo, yall can have your fun too ;)

Make sure to follow Lewis Price on Twitter where you can stay updated on the latest projects he is working on! @itsLEWISprice

P.S. Ladies, he's single ;) haha

PEAS & LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment