Monday, February 28, 2011

A long overdue HELLO TO 2011 =]

Does anyone even read my blog?
Well, anyways, thats besides the point =]

GUESS WHO'S BACK SNITCHES!

I'm starting off with this ...Be a possibilitarian. No matter how dark things seem to be or actually are, raise your sights and see the possibilities -- always see them, for they are always there!

2011; so far so good! Been busy working on my personal life hence my absence on Facebook and such! My husband and I are making some major adjustments in OUR life to prepare for OUR future together. I gotta say; some days are easier then others.

I've learnt that (unfortunately/surprisingly) I am not ALWAYS right. My opinion is not the only one out there. Compromise and make sacrifices. In order for any relationship to work regardless of it being a love relationship, or merely a work relationship ....we must take the time to listen =]

PEAS & LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment